Our Dispute Resolution Group uses their wide experience to focus on the bigger picture and achieve real solutions. Members of the Group advise and assist clients across a broad spectrum and from a variety of industries – from manufacturing issues to complex software disputes. Our lawyers work with colleagues in other Groups within the Firm to ensure that comprehensive advice is given at all stages.
All advice is solutions focused and given in a straightforward manner to help resolve issues as swiftly and as cost effectively as possible for our clients whilst ensuring that we understand our clients’ aims and objectives.
Our Group has extensive experience at all Court levels and in mediation.
Our key services include:
- Commercial Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Shareholder Disputes
- Advising UK subsidiary of international group on complex claim against a supplier in its supply chain.
- Advising a professional practice on a highly technical professional negligence action.
- Advising a Company against a claim being brought against it under the Commercial Agents Regulations.
- Advising a client defending a warranty claim brought following a sale of shareholding in a company.
- Advising minority shareholder on an unfair prejudice claim against the majority shareholders.
- Advised a client on an intellectual property dispute concerning database rights.
- Advising UK subsidiary of German based group against a warranty claim on the supply of goods to a customer.
- Acted for a company on a breach of contract claim against a customer who sought to terminate a substantial construction contract.
Some Useful External Links:-
(ABG is not responsible for the content of external links)