Property and Real Estate
At ABG we are able to provide a first class service on all aspects of Property and Real Estate transactions having developed extensive experience over many years across the full range of services.
Our clients include private investors, corporate clients, owner occupier, farmers, trusts, and banks.
The Group’s work ranges from specific one-off instructions to regular portfolio management work for clients. The Group also provides advice on the property aspects of Corporate and Commercial transactions.
Our key services include:
- Commercial Acquisition/Disposal of freehold and Leasehold Properties
- Commercial & Retail Property Development
- Infrastructure Documentation & Warranties
- Development Funding
- Development Options/Promotion Agreements and Strategic Land
- Planning Agreements
- Residential Property
- Residential Development
- Real Estate Finance
- Minerals & Aggregates
- Residential Landlord and Tenant including leasehold franchisement
- Advised a number of SIPP’s on the acquisition and disposals of investment properties.
- Estate management for a local investor client : including lease work and property sales.
- Acted for the UK subsidiary of a European group on the assignment of a lease to commercial premises and warehousing.
- Retained by a Trust to assist in managing their portfolio of properties, including acquisitions, leases and disposals.
- Advised on the purchase of retail investment asset circa £4 million.
- Advised on the purchase, refinance, redevelopment and letting of a Nottingham city centre site for mixed use scheme with a total value of £5 million.
- Advised on large multi-million pound purchases of both investment properties and agricultural estates.
- Acted on the acquisition and redevelopment of an inner city mixed use scheme.
- Acted in the completion of promotional agreements, options and sales of greenfield and brownfield sites for residential development or strategic land issues.
- Assisted asset clients on various property holdings to achieve tax savings.
Some Useful External Links:-
(ABG is not responsible for the content of external links)