IP & IT
Our IP (Intellectual Property) and IT (Information Technology) Group have extensive specialist experience across this field providing top quality technical expertise. The firm has been advising technology clients for 30 years and has seen the change in complexity of both the technology and the contracting arrangements that accompany it.
Invariably the supply of technology is inextricably linked with the protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights and the Group advises on many aspects of intellectual property from the outset of an idea to the successful exploitation of the rights.
Our Group works in partnership with its clients, forming an understanding of their business needs and objectives allowing our Group to provide prompt, clear and focused advice.
Our key services include:
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Distribution and Franchise Agreements
- Passing Off
- Trade and service marks
- Research and Development
- Data Protection
- Software Development
- Software Licensing
- Advised European manufacturing, sales and distribution company on a trade mark dispute.
- Advised premium drinks brand on international trade mark negotiations
- Advised Nottingham based software company on software licensing agreements with private sector (including FTSE 100 companies) and public sector organisations.
- Advised software company on software licence arrangements into the aviation industry.
- Retained to advise mailing company on intellectual property, data protection and licensing matters in relation to its data and business.
- Advised start up company on new and innovative internet services business, including terms and conditions of trade, and brand protection.
Some Useful External Links:-
(ABG is not responsible for the content of external links)