Company and Commercial
Our well respected Company and Commercial Group use their extensive experience and technical excellence to assist businesses at all levels.
The Group advises clients on every day matters, acts as an in-house extension to larger businesses, providing flexible support and expertise as and when required.
By working in close partnership with our clients, the Group understands the business needs of our clients’ markets which enables them to go on to provide sensible strategic advice and assistance.
Additionally the Group is experienced, and acts on recommendation, on a range of corporate transactions, whether it be mergers and acquisitions or re-structuring a business with the Business Recovery Group.
Our key services include:
- Acquisitions and Sales of Businesses
- Company Formations and Administrations
- Company Law
- Company Restructuring and Reorganisations
- Distribution, Supply, Licensing and Agency Agreements
- Mergers and Joint Ventures
- Advised Midlands based engineering company on contractual arrangements to design, build and maintain a ride for a proposed new theme park.
- Advised multi-national company on discreet aspects of disposal of UK assets, including organisation of the group prior to disposal.
- Day to day advice to senior directors of UK subsidiary of multinational company on general corporate matters including sales and purchase contracts.
- Company restoration and recovery of assets from Treasury Solicitor Bona Vacantia office.
- Advised Nottingham based company and its shareholders on reclassification of shares.
- Advised shareholders on a complex and contentious section 110 liquidation.
- Advised majority shareholder on a Management Buy-In.
Some Useful External Links:-
(ABG is not responsible for the content of external links)